Saturday, June 27, 2009

282 Days

It has been 282 days since I last wrote anything on here.

Does that make the blog dead?

I don't know.

I hope not.

I've been wanting to write on here but nothing has come for a long time. It was a long nine months while home in America. I worked a lot and stressed a lot and didn't do a lot of anything else.

Now I'm trying to get back in the habit of having some time to do things I want. It's a bit of a stranger to me. I am well aware that more practice would make this all come easier. But I seem to struggle to find anything good to say.

The past nine months left me a bit braindead. I'm not quite sure what happened, but at some point over the winter, some connectors that joined my brain with my fingers and tongue seemed to have been a bit corrupted. I had trouble finding things to say to family and friends and had nothing to write. Even now, I feel thoughts there in the background, but they are hazy at times.

Hmm... This all sounds very dramatic. It's just frustrating, that's all.

I need to write more. That's all there is to it. More writing will free things up, shake my brain loose.

All I know is this...

I worked hard. I'm here. I'm happy.

More to come later.

No comments:

 
web usage statistics