Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Let's Get In Touch...

Several people have written about how to get in touch with me.

I check all the comments left here, so that is one surefire way.

Otherwise, I'd love to keep in touch through email.

Write me at ixnay19 at yahoo dot com (hate to let those internet bots get a hold of the address...)

I'd love to have the email of anyone out there that reads this... including some of my friends, some of which I don't actually have real email addresses for or have lost them over time.

If you don't hear back from me within a couple days, just resend a message. Yahoo is not so great about making sure all my mail gets to me and doesn't get send to junk mail.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be very careful about posting Jenny's picture. The nose reconstruction, glass eye, artificial hand, and wooden leg. People will criticize your judgment. Tell them it's the mind that counts!!
I know the repairs were excellent and she could probably pass the screen test, but when the camera pans down and the wheelchair comes into focus, well......

 
web usage statistics