Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Little Heart-Shaped Notes

Ahem...

Time for an update, I suppose.  Time to let Ninja be free.

So, I'll do him a favor and anger the poo right outta him.

It all began with my birthday.

I awoke to pink heart-shaped Post-Its on the pillow next to me providing instructions.  What followed was a fun birthday morning involving comic books, pizza cake, treasure maps, and fishing for presents.

My girlfriend is awesome.

Anyway, I received small presents throughout the day, expecting each one to be the last.

But I received one final treasure map, which eventually led me to the oven.  Packed inside was a black package.

What was it?

Only the most badass cardigan ever.


The eyepatch and hook were part of the theme birthday.  
Greasy, unwashed, birthday morning hair was optional.


Pirates win!

Eat it, Ninja.

Now go poo.

2 comments:

Ninja Mike said...

OH NO!
now sweeden has even more reason to fear their inevitable death by my sword/hand/kick/poop.

how dare they turn you against me!
but at least your birthday was fun
good post!

-Im right behind you-
Ninja MIke

Unknown said...

I happen to like Pirates. And ninjas.

We'll need them both for the coming zombie apocalypse.

 
web usage statistics