Friday, October 9, 2009

Ninja Poo.

Whoops.

So, it's been three days since Ninja Mike told me he wasn't going to poo until I posted a new blog entry (and that he had just eaten Fiesta Ranchero).

My sincerest apologies to Ninja... and his fiancee.

However, I just don't have it in me today... Too much overwhelmingness.  Particularly with Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize outta nowhere and now suddenly having the right wing and the rest of the world jump all over his ass about it.

Ridiculous.

So, I'm gonna watch a movie now, think about what I wanna write, and ask everyone to keep Ninja Mike's sphincter in their thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Ninja Mike said...

the doctor says i can still eat solid foods as long as nobody pokes or tickles my belly.

-9 months pregnant with poop-
Ninja Mike

 
web usage statistics