Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mini-Pig, Baby-Poop, Gut-Busters, And-More

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - Mini-pigs exist and I have to admit... I kinda want one.



Monika brought mini-pigs to our attention last night. I don't know how much they cost, I don't know where to get them, I don't even know if they're legal in this country, but I do know this...

...they'd make one hell of a delicious Ham 'n' Cheese. Just think... deep frying one of those, sticking it between two slices of bread with some fine cheese and maybe a little mustard. Mmmmm....


You need to aim a little lower, buddy.

In other news, Nadine and Quetzal finally dyed their hair. They used henna.



If you don't know, henna smells like a lovely combination of baby poo and hay. Which meant the room smelled like a lovely combination of baby poo and hay for several days.

Also, I've got Dave on what is soon to become my patented "Chicago-Style Diet." See, Dave wants to put on a little meat. And I clearly know how to do that (despite rumors floating around that I am looking thinner these days). So we're starting the meat-cheese-carb regimen.

Cheese-covered cheese is the name of the game and Dave is fighting me every step of the way. I keep reminding him that he asked for it. He's a terrible trainee. Every suggestion is met with resistance. I tell him to take a nap - he cleans his room instead. I suggest walking up the five flights of stairs each day, taking small breaks at each flight - he runs up them instead. I suggest a late-night snack of pumpkin pie - he eats organic, unsalted, raw peanuts instead. I need 110% here, Dave. You're giving me somewhere around 12%.

Today, we went out for a gut-buster feast at Buster's. They make the best Philly cheesesteaks around here. I told Dave to go in and order for himself while I ran across the street to get some cash. I got back, ordered my feast, and then discovered that he had skimped out. Yes, I am proud of him for ordering the large cheesesteak and making sure to get Cheese Whiz on it instead of something real, but he didn't get any cheese fries or a soda.

What's that all about?

I'm gonna have to start charging him for my services if it's gonna take this much work on my part. I feel like I'm going to end up as one of those trainers that scream at people. Maybe it'll be good for me.



Oh well, at least the food was good.



Every time someone eats one of these, a hippie's hacky sack falls down a gutter.

Oh yeah. And the Flying Scotsman loves showing Market Street what the good Lord blessed him with.



And Berkeley looked awfully fake yesterday...



...but they sell a pretty mean hat at the Berkeley Hat Co.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hmmm... Cheese, meat and carbs. Sounds like you and Jeff have A LOT in common! Really, you two should talk.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sorry ihavent posted ina while but as you know my lifehas been kinda busy lately with the new job
and my dads heart attack . But all is claming down now so ill post more often now....ohh and i wanna little pig too....

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy buddy!
Let your friends know that henna is bad for their hair! It is a more natural way of coloring but if they ever want to have their hair professionally colored most stylists...the smart ones...will turn them away. Just some inside info from your stylist! How is your hair now? Did you give in yet and get it cut?

 
web usage statistics