Monday, January 28, 2008

Number 100

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - So, this makes an even 100 blog posts thus far. Just thought that was worth noting. Not much to report at the moment other than the fact I just got back from yet another early Monday morning adventure in moving my car for street cleaning. I thought my car was broken today (turns out it's not).

Otherwise, I'm ready to take a nap.

For anyone interested, here's a link that I couldn't help but crack up over.

http://food.yahoo.com/blog/editorspicks/7112/make-take-out-healthier-dishes-to-order-and-avoid

It's all about varieties of fast(ish) ethnic foods and the good and bad picks. Almost without exception I love the bad stuff and can't stand the good stuff. Maybe this is why my body hates me and seeks revenge most of the time.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It is quite possible that your body hates you... maybe you should take some advice from your healthy sister :) I think I'd like to keep my brother around for as long as possible!

 
web usage statistics