Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dig Deep

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - It has been a really laid back week around here. The energy has kind of been lacking a lot of the time and I've had money/jobs on the mind. My resume is finally updated all the way and I'm working on getting copies out. Let's hope it works...

Sunday ended up being a good day for deep conversations though. Again and again, similar topics came up. I suppose I should have written about that the other night, when it was fresh. Unfortunately, things fade a little as the days go on. I remember the gist of the conversations and definitely recall touching on some really meaningful stuff (Golden Ratios, synchronicity, the meaning of life and whatnot) with a variety of people, but there is certainly a fuzziness for the fine details now that a few days have come in-between.

A job would help. Thoughts of money start taking up precious space in my brain when there are much better things it could be doing.

Like writing something a little more permanent.

No comments:

 
web usage statistics