Wednesday, December 5, 2007

These Are A Few Of My Least Favorite Things...

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - Saturday night as follows.

1. Space Gallery - You promised me zombie art, but broke my heart. Left me for dead, really, when I was hoping for undead. If you post a flyer online saying that you are having a reception that night, there should be some kind of legal precedent preventing you from changing plans at the last minute to hold a birthday party instead. At least the guy at the door let me lean in and snap a couple shots. (Sincerest apologies, Blair. I tried.)





2. The Temple nightclub.
Liars.

3. Kamel of Ankh marketing firm.
Also liars. Don't promote stuff that isn't really going to happen. Don't have people stand in line for a long time and wait around in some club with a bunch of drunk assholes to see a show you know isn't going to happen. Don't make flyers.

4. Talib Kweli.
Lazy. If you know a show has been promoted as having a performance by you, maybe you should actually sing one damn song while you're on stage rather than just dancing around talking to friends before wandering off to the VIP area in the corner to drink for the night.



5. Drunk girls who keep bumping into me while I'm just trying to wait to see some guy who is never coming on stage while she's telling her dumb, drunk boyfriend that she wants to hit me.
Bring it.

6. Whoever keeps doing this.

I mean, yeah, it's funny when you see it, but I'd be a little upset if I wandered out to my bike and found it in this condition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you shoulda punch that bitches boyfriend right in the necfk, collapsed his trachea then given that hoe a swift kick in the snatch!

bitchez get stichez!

Anonymous said...

i am saddened by the lack of undead items.

Very deeply saddened.

Thanks for trying buddy.


::sniff sniff::

 
web usage statistics