Saturday, May 17, 2008

5000

I have been on MySpace for a long time.

I was there before MySpace was cool.

I was there while MySpace was cool.

I am still there, long after MySpace stopped being cool.

And, despite being a part of it for so long, my blog has managed, in a few short months, to get more hits than my MySpace page has in all this time.

Does this mean:
A) I am terminally un-cool and should be grateful anyone even reads anything I have to say?
or
B) I am totally awesome because the MySpace era has kind of come and gone and my blog rocks?

I'll choose the latter.

Actually, now that I think about it, just writing this post at all kind of makes me default to the former.

Dammit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time i listen to "Overkill" by Colin Hay (yes the dude from Men at Work) i think of you buddy.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XdI_h52I-4g

 
web usage statistics