Monday, May 19, 2008

The Further Adventures of Nick

Before I set out on this trip, I attempted to write a manifesto...

...and failed miserably.

But something good came out of the exercise. With the help of friends, I wrote two rules for the trip in the very first entry here. Those two rules have served me well this whole time and have aided immensely in shaping this entire adventure and made some very positive changes in me.

I am coming back Home soon (First Home? Second Home? Home Home? Original Home?) and am excited to see all of you. I will be back for a bit. But then it is off to other adventures again. This time will be different.

So, here's your chance to influence the experience.

Write me some rules.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to work on this one. We're gonna' set you up right this time. No more of this willy-nilly, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants, existential adventure. We need some guidelines!

 
web usage statistics