Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's "I Don't Have Anything Worthwhile to Say Today, So Let's Just Steal from Boing Boing" Day!

Sea Pig!!!

Picture 2-130














EMBP invades Tokyo Fashion Week...




Why America is crumbling from the inside...

Click Me


No more itch.




Nerd Bling. I've ordered mine.

Periodicrings













This one is completely disgusting and not really recommended for anyone, except maybe Meighan. When I saw it posted, I had a vivid memory of sitting in the passenger seat of Meighan's truck on a rainy afternoon outside Chris' house. Tom had left for Pennsylvania and we were all in charge of keeping her happy. Jason was sitting between the two of us and Meighan was going to town on his serious backne. Enjoy?




The best fortune cookie fortune EVER. From a restaurant in Chicago.

Picture 1-155












Ninja Mike, these are for you:






Um...

200805231425.jpg
























Hmm... I think that's all. Time for a shower.

Oh, wait. I almost forgot to include the best...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUCK YEAH!!!
fuck yeah
that car is sweet, it goes well with my boswer van
and that room is wallpapered to be a level in megaman 3!

 
web usage statistics