Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Sudden Increase In Heart Rate

HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO - I was just looking up information about the Oregon Vortex in Gold Hill, OR, a site I am definitely checking out while up that way. In fact, I'm going to need to get a move on soon. The Vortex is only open until October 31. The Vortex is this apparent anomaly site where people appear to change size, balls roll uphill, and brooms can stand on end. I thought I remembered seeing somewhere a report that airplanes flying overhead had difficulty with their instruments, but I'm not sure if it is accurate.

Anyway, I was checking out the official website for the Vortex and clicked on a link supposedly for something called "Beyond Bizarre" on the Discovery Channel. Unfortunately, the background for this new page was nothing but picture after picture of Captain Howdy. Dammit.

My heart jumped into my throat and I tried to quickly scroll the mouse up to close the window. I'm such a wuss. Despite being terrified of this picture for no good reason, I did recall what is perhaps my favorite memory of TK. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nick, it's captain howdy.
look i know we got off on the wrong foot, but i wanna make this up to you. no more hiding in your attic, no more showing up on computer screens or harrassing you at work. i promise! scouts honor! just wanna hang out once in a while, i'll call before i show up, i swear. that's all i want. oh and your soul and lifeforce,.....by next week if possible. thanx man. hope this cleared things up.

sincerly, captain howdy
-let jesus fuck you-

 
web usage statistics