Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Quick Thank You

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who reads the blog.

I truly appreciate it. Getting on here and spitting out my random crap helps with the loneliness that creeps in every once in a while on the road.

And I really want to say thanks for the comments people leave. By no means do I expect anyone to leave comments. I would be writing this thing even if no one was reading it and my happiness doesn't rely on anyone else telling me they thought this or that was funny or special. But it does help to keep me from feeling like I'm shouting down a well, which is nice.

Thanks again, all. And take care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can never stop writing your blog as long as your out there....i enjoy you daily blurbs anout your adventure. It lets me, if only for a moment, live vicariously though you and what your doing.....so keep it up....

Anonymous said...

He spelled vicariously right but fell short on "your", "about", and "through." Keep it going if for no other reason than Fat Fat always leaves comments. I love you Fatty.

Anonymous said...

I have a fan club?......................When did this happen?

Anonymous said...

Im glad my spelling inadequacies luxuriate in so many ways...:)

 
web usage statistics